We hope the following list of outside resources is helpful to your parenting and discipleship as a family.
This list has been compiled by parents who benefitted in their own parenting through these resources. Please note, the content of these resources may contain views and opinions that are not representative of New Life Church.
You and your family are invited to join us on a Sunday morning in New Life Kids! For more information about our service times, click here.
- Connected Families
- Parenting with Love and Logic by Foster Cline and Jim Fay
- Grace Based Discipline by Karis Kimmel Murray
- Heartfelt Discipline by Clay Clarkson
- Raising Your Spirited Child by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
- The Whole Brained Child by Daniel Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson
- No Drama Discipline by Daniel Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson
- The Soul of Discipline by Kim John Payne
- The Discipline Book by Martha Sears and William Sears
- The Complete Book of Christian Parenting and Child Care by Martha Sears and William Sears
- Your One Year Old, etc. (Ages 1-14) by Ames and Ilg
- How to Talk So Little Kids Will Listen: A Survival Guide to Life with Children Ages 2-7 by Joanna Faber & Julie King
- No Bad Kids: Toddler Discipline Without Shame by Janet Lansbury
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
- Parent Conversation Starter: Intimacy & Family
- Navigating Public Schools by Stephen and Sarah Williams
Healthy Technology Habits:
- Home-internet filter and parental control system: https://gryphonconnect.com/
- Connected Families Online Course – Discipline That Connects
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids by Laura Markham
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Siblings by Laura Markham
- Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne
- Give Them Grace by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson
- Grace-Based Parenting by Dr. Tim Kimmel
If you have questions or comments on any of these materials, or if you have a recommended resource that you would like to share, please email the New Life Kids Advisory Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.