The Next Generation is our Future
New Life Church believes that “The Next Generation is our Future.” We want kids of all ages to come alive to the adventure of knowing and following Jesus as their highest joy and greatest love. Our goal is to help our kids know God and be known by God. We love seeing kids take next steps with Jesus and grow in their relationship with Jesus. Sunday mornings are focused on helping lay a foundation in every person for a lasting lifestyle of worship, community, and mission.
New Life Kids offers online content through our NLK Facebook Group page, and in-person programs for Infants through 5th grade during our 10:01am Sunday Service. Middle School & High School students attend the main services on Sunday mornings, and have opportunities to grow in their relationship with God and their relationships with their peers through our Youth Ministry on Sunday evenings.
New Life Kids creates a safe, loving, and fun environment where kids experience Christ alive in us and Christ alive in others. Kids experience a vibrant life with Christ through worship, community, and mission, learning to “Love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength” (Matthew 22:37).
Safety is a priority at New Life Church:
Currently, our in-person classrooms are following these COVID safety procedures:
- Vaccination Status: It is our preference that volunteers are vaccinated, but it is not required. We communicate this preference in our volunteer sign-up form and also during our volunteer training.
- Masks will be worn at all times by persons Age 2 through adult, regardless of vaccination status (extra masks are available at check-in).
- Prescreening: The NLK Welcome Desk volunteer will be empowered to enforce the NLK “Healthy Kids” & “Healthy Volunteers” policies and respectfully refuse entry to NLK to any children or volunteers showing symptoms. Parents & volunteers will be asked to pre-screen using the same pre-screening procedures used upstairs for all members of the church.
- Air purifiers and hand sanitizing stations have been added to each classroom and to the check-in area.
- Ongoing communication & risk management: These safety precautions and policies will be posted on a sign near the NLK check-in desk and here on the NLK website. Parents & volunteers will be informed (via their email address on file in KidCheck) if any changes are made to these precautions and policies, and/or if any classrooms had a reported exposure.
- If a child or volunteer were to test positive for COVID within 14 days following their participation in NLK, we ask they would inform the NLK Director, Ayla Eichenhofer, at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information shared will be kept confidential, and Ayla will then send a de-identified (kept anonymous) email to volunteers and families who may have been exposed, informing them only which classroom had a reported exposure.